About Me

My photo
My name is Jenn and I am 20 years old. I am a Junior at Salem State College. I transferred to Salem from UMass Boston in the spring. I have been a Preschool teacher for 3 years in Lexington, MA. I have wanted to become a 1st grade teacher ever since I was in Elementry School. I love being able to observe and help the children grow academically, physically, and emotionally. My boyfriend John and I have been together for almost 2 years. I love to play sports and I go running 2 miles every day to stay physically active.

Countryfest

Countryfest
Best Friends

Celtics Game

Celtics Game

Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Blog

This is my first blog entry this semester. My freshman year of college I attended Salem State Univeristy. After two years of living there, I decided I wanted to move back home to be closer to family, friends, & my boyfriend. In fall 2009, I went to UMass Boston. I really enjoyed going there but they didn't have an education major, they only had an education program. Since that didn't work out, I decided to come to Salem State. My major is Elementry Education and I am minoring in English. I am really enjoying this school so far and I'm excited to continue my education here for the next 2 years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment